Why Incorporate in California?
There are 3 reasons why you want to incorporate your business.
- Government regulation and claims
- Civil lawsuit protection
- Protection of your personal assets
- Separation of personal assets from business assets
- Employee claims (corporate minimizes personal liability)
- The corporation will outlive the founder(s)
- Civil lawsuit claims beyond insurance
- Share holders’ investment structure
- Apostil services for foreign trade
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
- Corporation provides 422 general tax deductions (DBA’s have approximate 99)
- Corporations separate tax liability
- Fiscal year tax system (not annual tax system)
- Corporations provide access to Experian/Equifax business and Dunn and Bradstreet
- Enhances creditability allowing Higher credit limits available to structured business
- Raising capital
- Formalizes your business ownership
- Name protection
Need to know more about California Incorporation? Or ready to incorporate now? Call us at 855-278-5556 Or email us today.